Thursday, July 23, 2009

#3: Eat new foods that make you uncomfortable





The positive side of waking up and realizing the dissatisfying state of your life is realizing it when you’re waking up. This is because you have the whole day to change the dissatisfying state of your life into a…less dissatisfying state!...

And in this spirit, there now exists a "bucket list" filled with sweet, sweet nothings slash awesomes.

Some are small actions, some are outrageous, others are probably offensive, and most are secret and outside my comfort zone, but I hope all items on my “bucket list” let me sleep bearing a better attitude than the one with which I awaken.

And I whole heartedly recommend making similar “stuff-to-do-in-life” lists or “stuff-that-scares-me-but-I-will-do-them-today” lists especially if you have loyal and unfortunate and intrepid Jonathan-like friends who will accompany you to the end (…of the list. Not like…to death or…to prison?).

Life is so good baby and sometimes you gotta do the absurd to make sure you feel nothing, but gratitude at the end of the day ;]

1 comment:

kingsmartarse said...

hello jersey musc!

a bucket list is a good idea for maintaining a blog. For the next 8 months, the idea for me to maintain my blog is "defending freedom and how it's done".